New Resident Service Request Form
If you are a new resident to Arabian Acres Metropolitan District and would like to request water service, please follow the instructions on the form below.
*If you are the owner of a rental property in the District or a tenant, please read the Tenant / Owner Letter below.
PROCESS FOR NEW PETITIONS FOR EXCLUSIONS
- A completed Petition will need to be sent to the management office (click here for blank Petition).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 614 N Tejon, St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- District Management will estimate what the cost is going to be.
- District Management will get Board approval for the cost of petition to be submitted.
- Property owner will submit payment for the Petition of Exclusion.
- District Management will review the petition(s) and their eligibility.
- Schedule a hearing with the Arabian Acres Board to review the petition(s) and either approve or deny based on their eligibility.
- Scheduled hearing will only occur on a quarterly basis in the following months: March, June, September, or December.
- Approved vs Denied:
- *If approved – Petition will be filed with County Court (as long as no additional cost is needed to be covered).
- *If Denied – no further action will occur.
- Process Completed.